What's new
Discussions related to 18+, NSFW, Adult movies and series in general.
Dinadala ka ni ava Mendez sa mundo ng BDSM. Isang lalaki ang tumitingin sa kanyang mga kapitbahay dahil sa mga ingay na nalilikha nila tuwing gabi. Ngunit natuklasan niya na gumagawa sila ng mga ligaw na erotikong gawi. Habang nakikialam siya sa kanilang negosyo, mas lalo siyang nakikialam sa kanilang buhay at sa kanilang gulo. Direktor: Roman Perez Jr. cast: Ada Hermosa, Ali Asistio, Aubrey Avila, Ava Mendez, Marco Gomez, Mark Anthony Fernandez HD File size: 833 mb Hidden content Pa support ng ating PPD mag comment react at mag feedback, follow and enjoy for more videos.
Tahimik pero nakakamatay si christine Bermas sa seksing thriller na ito ni Law Fajardo. Sa isang party na inayos ng mga kaibigan, nakilala ni Rachel ang apat na lalaki. Nagiging magulo ang gabing puno ng alak at droga nang hinalay ng mga lalaki si Rachel at ang kanyang mga kaibigan. Nangako si Rachel na maghihiganti kahit anong mangyari. direktor: Lawrence Fajardo Jr. Cast: Christine Bermas, Sid Lucero, Felix Roco, Arron Villaflor, Mark Anthony Fernandez, Guji Lorenzana, Alexa Ocampo, Chloe Jenna, Nino Aquino, Lander Vera Perez, Yayo Aguila 720p HD File size: 549 mb Hidden content Pa support ng ating shortlink mag comment react at mag feedback, follow and enjoy for more videos.
PLOT SUMMARY: Christina and Nessie are childhood friends who fell in love with each other, but they drifted apart because Christina's parents refused to accept her identity. After two years, the two were reunited. However, it was not the reunion they were hoping for. DIRECTOR: Greg Colasito WRITER: Greg Colasito RATE: ⭐ 6.1/10 DOWNLOAD LINK 👇👇 DIRECT LINK: Upuan.2023.AQPRIME1080p.WEB-DL.x264.ACC.mkv MIRROR LINK: https://dlupload.com/filedetail/311139765 VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOVIE:
Domme (2023) 720p HD WEBDL x264.mp4 Rate: 6.6/10 Genre: Drama A man spies on his neighbors because of the noises they create every night. But he discovers that they do wild erotic practices. As he interferes with their business, the more he gets involved in their lives and their mess. Direct: Domme (2023) 720p HD WEBDL x264.mp4 | Alt link: Domme (2023) 720p HD WEBDL x264 Alt link: Download
When Arturo (Baldo Marro) was jailed because of drug trafficking, Eva (Via Veloso) shouldered all the responsibilities in raising their daughter, Belinda (Nika Madrid). Trying all the possible jobs, she sells her self to men in order for them to survive. Due to hopelessness, Eva decides to go to the province, meeting Morelos (Francis Enriquez), a man who introduced her the meaning of undying love and true essence of a family even offering her marriage. Ten years later, Arturo got his parole. He returned to the place where he left Eva and his daughter hoping to find his loved ones, a shocking truth unlocks the reality. Link: https://dood.so/d/5v1chtm7pd54
sexy triller Synopsis Ava Mendez takes you to the world of BDSM. A man spies on his neighbors because of the noises they create every night. But he discovers that they do wild erotic practices. As he interferes with their business, the more he gets involved in their lives and their mess Director: Roman Perez Jr. Cast: Ada Hermosa, Ali Asistio, Aubrey Avila, Ava Mendez, Marco Gomez, Mark Anthony Fernandez Hidden content
Shozo Murai, Saka's husband's grandfather 70 years old. Even now, she is energetic, unequaled, and has an unusually strong libido. Since my wife's predecessor five years ago, every day I lose my sexual desire outlet and agonize myself. A plan to play a weak old man and draw sympathy to make his grandson, Saka, who lives together. Saka, a nurse, takes care of her self-made burns as an excuse. Download Link (436.449 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/1330148799 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Nana was married to her college classmate Takashi and had a happy life. Although she lives in a company house, she is comfortable and the presence of her husband's best friend, Ryuichi, who lives next door, was also reliable for Nana. One day, the news of the alumni association arrives from the circle to which Nana, Takashi and Ryuichi belonged when they were in college. Nana and Ryuichi decided to attend together with Takashi who couldn't go for work. However, it was not the memory of his old friend that dominated Nana's head at the alumni association, but his love for Ryuichi, who should have thrown it away. Download Link (753.435 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/448003830 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
I got married to my old childhood friend. Even after more than 10 years of dating, my feelings did not cool down, and I lived a happy life with my father-in-law who occasionally returns from work. But one day, my husband had to leave the house for a few days on a business trip. The days I spend alone with my father-in-law who has finished migrating, and my father-in-law is playing with my body aiming for a chance without a master. I was taught the pleasures I had never tasted by the unusual sexual desire that I could not fit on my way home from work. Download Link (547.566 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/1095717293 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Yoshimi, a wife who is addicted to the dance of the Korean idol "Pe Dijanson", which is popular among housewives, and is practicing dance with her housewife friend Ayumi. "I want my husband to see me as a woman again ..." Ayumi and Yoshimi were practicing a dance with beautiful legs while sweating. One day, the two of them decided to show the results of their practice to Yoshimi's husband. Yoshimi's husband who witnessed the man meat that came out from the gap of Ayumi's hot pants that shakes her hips violently. Download Link (485.489 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/1874288661 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
This is good! I wish I could do it! Harlem girls bar with big ass beautiful girls! Dirty customer service while shaking the four ass! "About us ... Nominate, right?" Competing blowjob, stakeout cowgirl, harem bunny ass job, after vaginal cum shot up to 5P! The butt is amazing and the playing technique is amazing! It is sandwiched between the buttocks with a close contact press and replaced and stakeout vaginal cum shot many times! Experience faint in agony! Let's go to such a girls bar Download Link (677.264 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/892258433 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Kitty K7 is a Vivamax original film directed by Joy Aquino. It stars Rose Van Ginkel, Marco Gallo, Debbie Garcia, Jean Kiley, Kier Legaspi, Jiad Arroyo, Adrian Lindayag, Miggy Jimenez, and Dolly de Leon. Rose Van Ginkel’s boyfriend broke up with her. Hana, an underpaid graphic artist, reinvents herself as Kitty K-7, the newest camgirl of the alter world. S C R E E N S H O T S : L I N K S : Hidden content
La Querida (2023) [watch online | MediaFire 720p | 1080P] Hidden content Release Date: 2023-02-10 Country: Philippines Runtime: 1hour 33minutes Genre: Drama A young couple's romance is cut short when the man learns that his woman is married. Meanwhile, an unhappily married husband meets a lonely teacher and they share an illicit affair. Director/'s: GB Sampedro Writer/'s: Enrique Ramos Star/'s: Angela Morena, Arron Villaflor, Mercedes Cabral Please leave comments para laging update ang thread natin... Thanks for the support

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back