What's new
Discussions related to 18+, NSFW, Adult movies and series in general.
SYNOPSIS PLOT SUMMARY: Daisy's task as a new maid to a wealthy family is to watch over a young kid, but unknowingly she's being watched by the kid's father. When temptation kicks in Daisy and the wealthy family's lives start to shatter in pieces. DIRECTOR: Roman Perez Jr. WRITERS: Im Sang-soo & Enrique Ramos RATE: ⭐ 5.9/10 DOWNLOAD LINK 👇👇 DIRECT LINK: The Housemaid (2021) 720P Vivamax WEB-DL x264.ACC MIRROR LINK: https://dlupload.com/filedetail/1313450798 VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOVIE:
Suki (2023) [watch online | MediaFire 720p | 1080P] Hidden content Release Date: 2023-02-24 Country: Philippines Runtime: 1hour 58minutes Genre: Drama A lady stripper and a gigolo promised each other that their work can't break them apart. But when lust and temptation come into the picture, they begin to question their vow. Director/'s: Albert Langitan Writer/'s: Albert Langitan Star/'s: Azi Acosta, Alona Navarro, John Rhey Flores Please leave comments para laging update ang thread natin... Thanks for the support
''Boy Bastos'' star Wilbert Ross reunites with ''Crush Kong Curly'' director GB Sampedro for another hilariously sexy coming-of-age series. With Denise Esteban, Migs Almendras, Angela Morena and Kat Dovey. This hot barkada will take you high. High on love, high on sex. S1E1. 1ST DAY HIGH 52 Min 25 Sec A new batch of senior high students is coming to Harmon Catholic University – Gibo, Wes, Issa, Mavic and Karla. Gibo befriends his aloof neighbor Issa while BFF’s Mavic & Wes meet new love prospects. And Gibo’s old love, Karla, suddenly returns. DOWNLOAD Hidden content
Fresh from High (School) on Sex, si Boy Bastos Wilbert Ross ay bumalik, ngayon ay may limang seksing babae. Ang isang mayamang tao ay iniiwan ang lahat ng kanyang kayamanan sa kanyang pinakamamahal na ex. Ngunit sa kanyang paggising, limang ex ang nagbigay galang sa pamamagitan ng pagbabahagi ng kanilang mga ligaw at malikot na sandali. Sino sa kanila ang magiging tagapagmana niya? Direktor: GB Sampedro cast: Wilbert Ross, Debbie Garcia, Rose Van Ginkel, Jela Cuenca, Ava Mendez, Angela Morenaq, Giselle Sanchez, Pio Balbuena, Marissa Sanchez, Lassy, MC Muah, Chad Kinis Hidden content Follow me for more updates 🥰
Catalina is a young, beautiful girl living in extreme poverty with her brother Byron and her mother Hilda. She becomes obsessed with getting breast implants to get social status and money. She leaves her boyfriend Albeira and becomes a prostitute for drug dealers. In this way she will enjoy all the luxuries that she lacks. Meanwhile, her ex-boyfriend Albeira and her mother Hilda begin a relationship behind her back. Download Link (459.755 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/878102823 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
The student in my class,'Suzu', has a bright and innocent personality and has a strong favor with me. As a newlywed, I was treated well, but one day after school, I was asked to teach one-on-one, and when I was doing supplementary lessons, I unconsciously showed off my no bra big tits and tempted me. Even if I knew that I was disqualified as a teacher, I had abandoned my reason and put out my hand when I noticed the pure white big tits spreading in front of me. A drama work that loves tin is cute and seduces! Download Link (516.059 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/273615619 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Reina, who has become lonely and far from the college life she envisioned with her friends when she was a schoolgirl because of her shy personality, is so exhausted that it is difficult to continue her college life. Now, during the spring break of the second year, I was going home and thinking about the future. Ahead of that, I ran on the way to my parents' house. ● I met Mizuno, a former teacher who was a teacher at school. Download Link (360.240 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/573642021 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
The student'Nanaumi', who has a serious and one-sided personality, confesses to the teacher in charge of the class but is refused. However, she has a strong feeling that she can not give up and seduces with no bra with her boobs as a weapon to turn around the teacher. The teacher sways between sexual desire and her position as a teacher, but ... her clumsy but cute provocation finally loses reason, and even though she knows that she is disqualified as a teacher, she ejaculates on the young body of her student many times. Nanami Ogura, the first drama work! Download Link (522.318 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/75020495 Files Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Born into a woman and having a strong complex of her own gender, Takamiya chose to live as a man. On the other hand, contrary to his determination, his body ironically increases his femininity. Meanwhile, I happened to meet Takeda, my childhood friend, at work. A flower blooms in the memory story, and the two who missed the last train decided to drink again at Takeda's house. Suspicion emerges in Takeda staring at Takamiya's sleeping face as he gets drunk and begins to sigh. "Is this a woman?" It was the moment when the secret that was desperately hidden was revealed. Download Link (457.735 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/1975653402 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Login to Filmxy I Just finished watching episode 1 & 2 and I am thrilled about the story! Powerful performances on a well written scenario. Story unfolds exactly as it should, the viewers get answers gradually and o the right tempo...... I enjoyed watching, its been a long time since I found my self a good sci/ gi- horror series, apart from Supernatural, but i believe this series might just be the one! It gas everything! Plot, suspension, good performances.....The story was intriguing enough to watch, I spotted the story recently and waited for the release day anxiously! It didn't let me down.Can't wait for the rest!
Women’s Academy Orchis was founded in the Edo period by the respected Higashizuma family. Despite the fact that co-education has been practiced in recent years, the Academy has not lost its prestige among the females. However, for some time now there have been rumors about a certain “Nishikiya Family”, which secretly raises the best sex slaves for respected politicians and various aristocrats, right on the territory of the educational … LINK Hidden content MIRROR Hidden content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back