What's new
Discussions related to 18+, NSFW, Adult movies and series in general.
Sex/Life (2021) (EP01-EP08) [watch online | Download 720p] Hidden content Release Date: 2021-06-25 Country: United States Runtime: 45minutes Genre: Comedy | Drama | Romance A suburban mother of two takes a fantasy-charged trip down memory lane that sets her very married present on a collision course with her wild-child past. Director/'s: ----- Writer/'s: Stacy Rukeyser Star/'s: Sarah Shahi, Mike Vogel, Adam Demos Please leave comments para laging update ang thread natin... Thanks for the support
X-Deal 2 (2022) [watch online / download 720p] Hidden content Release Date: March 25, 2022 Country: Philippines Runtime: 1hour 50minutes Genre: Drama In an island, a young couple, Violet and Peter, offers a sex swap with fellow guest Olivia, a hot lesbian. What starts as a mutually-beneficial deal turns rough and tumble when Peter demands more than what he bargained for. Director/'s: Lawrence Fajardo Writer/'s: Lawrence Fajardo, Jimmy Flores Star/'s: Josef Elizalde, Rob Guinto, Angela Morena
Storyline: It’s about a news writer who escapes his worries and goes to a massage parlor offering a special service to customers. After a group of girls line up for him to choose from, he immediately eyes girl #11. He gets his money’s worth and spends a lustful night with this special girl. But during their intimate and intense moment, girl 11 subtly sends him a secret message. >>> Click thread here for the original source 1080p by lodi @Mirror God <<< Hidden contentHidden content
Lovely Ladies Dormitory S01E01 (2022) 1080p HD WEBRip Rate: 6.7/10 Genre: Adult,Drama,Romance Five modern women live together in one roof as they deal with their families, career, and men and explore their colorful sex lives. -latest ep4-5 added Direct: Lovely Ladies Dormitory (2022) 720p WEBDL x264 Alt Ep 4 link: Download Lovely Ladies Dormitory (2022) Ep4 720p WEBDL x264 mp4 Alt Ep 5 link: Download Lovely Ladies Dormitory (2022) Ep5 720p WEBDL x264 mp4
Mang Kanor (2023) [watch online / download 720p] Hidden content Release Date: 2023-01-28 Country: Philippines Runtime: 1hour 29minutes Genre: Drama Mang Kanor gets embroiled in a scandal and even gets imprisoned after his phone was stolen and his videos went viral. Director/'s: Greg Colasito Writer/'s: Greg Colasito Star/'s: Rez Cortez, Nika Madrid, Rob Sy Please leave comments para laging update ang thread natin... Thanks for the support
Tag-init (2023) [watch online / download 720p] Hidden content Release Date: 2023-01-20 Country: Philippines Runtime: 1hour 30minutes Genre: Drama During his summer vacation, Martin meets two women that would let him explore his manhood Adele, the politician's kept woman and Nadine, the sexually-active Manila girl. Director/'s: Jose Javier Reyes Writer/'s: Jose Javier Reyes Star/'s: Franki Russell, Yen Renee Durano, Clifford Pusing Please leave comments para laging update ang thread natin... Thanks for the support
Directed by Vivamax’s hit director GB Sampedro (Kaka, Crush Kong Curly, Kinsenas, Katapusan, Doblado), it follows the sexual awakening of five senior high students at Harmon Catholic University – Gibo, Wes, Mavic, Issa, and Karla. Directors: GB Sampedro Writers: Unknown Stars: Wilbert Ross, Denise Esteban, Angela Morena | See full cast & crew » LINKS Hidden content
In a party arranged by friends, Rachel meets four men. The night full of booze and drugs turns chaotic when the men sexually assault Rachel and her friends. Rachel vows to seek vengeance no matter what it takes. 📲 Swipe LEFT to see links. (Mobile Users) 📲 Hidden contentHidden content 🚫⚠️ No Hit & Run⚠️🚫 . Say THANKS for support. ☝️☝️☝️ Click the banner for more ☝️☝️☝️
Childless and alone at 60, recently-widowed college professor Magdalene (Magdalene St. Michaels) fears that there isn't much left in life to look forward to. But a handsome young student (Michael Delray) has developed a crush on the brilliant older woman and is determined to find a way into her life. As their intellectual bond turns romantic, Magdalene is compelled to confront the harsh realities of dating a younger man. 491MB Hidden contentHidden content
I’ve got a boyfriend and it would be a great place to work if it weren’t for the sexually harassing manager! Just when I thought I had a great job, I went on a business trip with the manager…. I hated him, but when I woke up, we were alone in a hotel room. I woke up in a hotel room alone with him, and he said, “It feels good when you do this, doesn’t it?” She feels her body being played with from corner to corner…. She is not concerned even when she is on the phone with her boyfriend. This is a humiliating sex drama of a G-cup new employee who feels unexpectedly. Download Link (429.616 MB): https://dlupload.com/filedetail/580465648 File Password: neversaynever Thanks! Enjoy! ;)
Synopsis from award-winning director Jon Red stars Micaella Raz, an agent infiltrating a drug den. Boso Dos Free Download Link Streaming Filikula Things get chaotic when the gang leader falls madly in love with her. Will she be successful with her mission? Also starring Vince Rillon and Gold Aceron. Director: Jon Red Cast: Gold Aceron, Micaella Raz, Vince Rillon, Alvaro Oteyza, Amor Lapus, Chloe Jenna, Stephanie Raz, Katya Santos, Alan Paule, Soliman Cruz, Jun Ureta, Bombi Plata, Timmy Harn, Lotlot Bustamante, Timothy Castillo, Max Celada Hidden content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back