What's new

WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT: SIZE OR PERFORMANCE?

PHC_Taong-BATO

꧁ ⭐⭐🏆⭐⭐ ꧂ 🅰🅽🅶 🅰🅻🅰🅼🅰🆃 🅽🅶 🆂🅰🅶🅸🅽🅶
Reaction
Ugh, put it inside me, baby. Let me feel the burn inside, bring it out and wreck me, all the way I thought it was the same. Put it inside now baby, why can't I still feel it going inside? I am just pretending to moan but I can't feel a thing. Why can't she feel a thing? Oh, maybe because your pen*is is the size of a nipple.
Being sexu*ally aroused is a normal thing that happens in our creatures. However, too much arousal is not normal and can even lead to cases of pervers*ion and rape. So let me ask you? Does size matter? The answer is, it depends. Some girls don't need a big size to be aroused they just need better performance. However, size is also important, even if you have a great performance in bed if your pe*nis is the size of a nipple then it is useless.
Am I ruthless? Nah, that's just reality, well most Filipino males are not blessed with a big sized peni*s. Some so small like cotton buds, that's reality.
So girls, let me ask you again. Does size matter?

243008383_988287128384251_6437518992810934006_n.jpg

Attachments

Wag mo maliitin yung cotton buds maliit man makakatusok din hahaahhahhah

Last edited:
sabi nila The Bigger The Better daw eh...... parang tayong mga lalaki din gusto natin malaki Bewbs at Pwet

Users search this thread by keywords

1. rape
  2. Penis size
Back