What's new

My prof said "She's not yours its just your turn" Dapat lang ba i follow tong mindset nato dealing with women?

Solofly

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Even life itself yours to borrow.

“She’s not yours, it’s just your turn” speaks to the fact that a girl you’re in a relationship is her own person and it can end at any moment. This helps to alleviate two main issues.

1 - Less expectations for what things should be. Enjoy who she is, or don’t. Either way, life goes on.

2 - Staying present. If life is finite, you’re relationship sure as hell is too.

If things work out for the long haul, it’s a bonus. Be a good person and enjoy the time you do have, else you’ll end up cutting even the most wonderful relationships short.
Sinabi ng prof ko to nung college when dealing with girl. Always think about "She's not yours its just your turn."

Not until my first GF broke up on me and i was on doomed and depressed.
Dapat lang ba i adapt tong mindset nato when dealing with girls kahit na mahirap i swallow?
I was blinded by romance movies and forever na mga sh!ts.
Napaka possessive ko kase sa GF ko na ayaw ko syang mawala. Dapat lang ba go with the flow as long as na e enjoy ko sya at na e enjoy rin nya ako and act ok kapag she leaves me?
Thoughts?
-Posted on adult discussion. This phrase daw is kinda misogynistic.

"act ok kapag she leaves me?"
- act okay kapag totally naka move on ka, it's part of growing up.

“She’s not yours, it’s just your turn”
-
yep, agree ako sa prof mo. kasi yung mga naging karanasan mo at matutunan mo sa mga naging karelasyon ay pwede mong gamitin sa susunod na magiging relasyon mo sa hinaharap.

After all, love is just a matter of choices.

“She’s not yours, it’s just your turn”
Totally agree, you can't own a person's life really but in terms of love it's somewhat half true
She's yours because you're his/her bf or gf but at the same time you don't own her because she/he has their own feelings and free will.

"Napaka possessive ko kase sa GF ko na ayaw ko syang mawala."
Well, it's normal to be possessive to your gf/bf because you're emotionally attached to him/her that you don't want them to leave or hurt you.

The perfect mindset here is to be matured.. Think first before doing something stupid and Don't love the person too much to the point that you will restrict/choke him or her freedom. Love yourself even more, learn your own mistake and enjoy life (y)

True, nothing's permanent so might as well just enjoy the ride of your everyday life

Users search this thread by keywords

1. True
  2. Mature
Back