What's new

Closed Sasha’s hot Pilates sex session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
https://mrwinkeysadultstories.filesphc.onl/#forbidden#/2014/04/cropped-img_1615.jpg

Sasha slammed the door and found herself struggling through the rain to her car. She stumbled with her keys, trying in vain to open the stiff lock. The day had gone from bad to worse – her ex was late picking up the kids, her boss had given her impossible deadlines, the storm caused a blackout and she had no power. Defiantly, she thought ‘screw it’, slid into her yoga gear, put her hair in a ponytail, grabbed her yoga mat and stormed out of the house for a platies session. At least she’ll have an hour where she can simply focus on herself. She knew Vicki did the Tuesday evening pilates, and she always seemed to make the session a combination of pain and results.

She battled the rain, finally reaching the gym with minutes to spare. Her towel made a mediocre umbrella as she dashed from car to the gym, nearly slipping on the tiled reception. She swiped her entry card, only to see a sign on the reception desk:
‘Vicki is not in today, fill in teacher will be leading pilates. Management apologises’​

Sasha found herself fuming. ‘Probably some gym-junkie wanker’ she mused, unhappy that once again, her plans had been ruined. She tried, in vain, to dry off her hair with her towel as she rounded the corner into the pilates room. Entering, she was surprised to find the room empty, save for a well-shaped man with his back turned, doing something with the sound system. She quietly entered, laying her mat down slightly to the left of the stage.

At first, it seemed like the man didn’t realise her presence. It became evident that he was typing away on his mobile phone. ‘He’ll be one of these idiots who pays more attention to texting then the class’ she thought to herself. Finally, he turned around. Sasha was surprised – yes, he was built quite nicely but had a kindly look about him.

“I’m Vicki” he smiled, introducing himself to his class of one. He had a warm, deep voice, with a playful hint of cockiness.
Sasha found herself trying not to ***** a smile, and unable to think of a quick-witted response
“Hi, Vicki” she stumbled over her words
“Looks like it’s just me and you. Judging by the weather and, if I can say, your athletic appearance, I’m guessing you’re not up for an introductory lesson?” not-Vicky asked
Sasha found her defences drop slightly
“Nope”
“You’re here for business, aren’t you” he quizzed
“Really, I just want to do some damn pilates and, well, the rest is my business” Sasha resisted conversation with the man
He took of his fleecy hoodie, revealing a very pleasing set of arms, shoulders and chest. In another time, and another place, she’d of enjoyed a little flirtation with him. Picking up on her desire to start, the instructor pressed a button on his phone, introducing some calming music and started the class.​

Sasha found herself happily surprised at the still un-named instructor’s style. He knew his pilates, walking her through a series of really, really good moves. His voice had a quiet command to it. Each word was deliberate, controlled, precise. Occasionally, he would come over to her, correcting her moves or technique. His manly hands guided her body, and she found herself enjoying his touch, but rationalised any sense of flirtation out of her mind and tried to concentrate on her technique.

“You really like to push yourself, don’t you” the instructor asked to a very sweaty, very determined Sasha during a cool-down exercise
“I just wanted to…” she stopped herself “it’s good just doing something for myself” she tried to say as little as possible
“I can tell you know your stuff. Listen, I’ve had over 15 years training in pilaties, and not to boast, but I know my stuff. I’ve got a few other movements that are quite challenging but I think would take you to the next level” he asked
Sasha found herself flattered by his confidence, and, in a strange way, both happy and unhappy that he was not flirting with her. She admired that he was willing to give a little more of himself to her, in a professional way.
“Sure” she smiled, noticing him smile a very handsome smile in response
He changed the music, swapping to something a little slower and a little more intense. From there, he guided Sasha through a combination of moves that, to her, pushed her further then she’d ever been before. He used his hands to guide her, supporting her, telling her where to squeeze, relax and tighten. She found herself sweating in anticipation, wondering how far the next move would push her. She found herself lost in each move, simultaneously wanting to give up and press on.​

“Ok, let’s move into cool downs” his warm voice instructed, to her disappointment. She relaxed on her mat, towelling off her sweaty skin. She noticed out of the corner of her eye the clock. Without thinking, she commented
“that clock needs a new battery”
Her instructor looked at her
“No it doesn’t – it’s still ticking. Look” he pointed to the tick-tick-tick of the seconds hand
“It says 9.37pm – the class should have finished an hour ago” Sasha found herself saying, then hearing a chuckle from him in return
“Are you pulling my leg” he asked
“No!” her surprise grew “Did we just do a two hour session?”
“Uhmm.. Yeah.. And you kicked ass” he chuckled “but we have to do those cool downs”​

Sasha relaxed on her mat, her hot, sweaty body relaxing slowly through a combination of easy stretches. Her body tingled in muscular pain, he’d moved her in ways she’d never moved before. Cooling down, her calf muscle gave a quick spasam
“Ouch!” she gasped, inadvertently gaining the attention of the instructor
“What is it” he leaped to her accidental call
“Just my calf, nothing major” she tried to brush off the pain
“May I?” he asked, pointing to her leg
She found herself nodding, unsure of his proposed actions. He motioned for her to lie face down on the mat. He knelt down, lifting the affected leg from the knee and resting it in his lap. She felt the warmth of his strong hands glide over her aching calf, and secretly, she loved feeling a man’s touch on her body again. Whilst painful, she didn’t want him to stop.
“Ouch!” she gasped
“Too hard?” he asked
“No, my other leg. Should of cooled down more”
Without asking, he tenderly picked up her other leg, similarly massaging it.
Sasha found herself in an almost dreamlike state has his hands moved over her legs…​

“Do you have someone to go back to” he asked, quickly retracting “I mean, not like that”
Sasha giggled
“Do I have to be anywhere else?” she asked, finding a newfelt confidence
“Yeah”
“Do you?” she answered with a question
At that, he stopped the massage, shifting his weight from kneeling to sitting. Sasha found herself sitting, eye to eye with him.
“My cat Misty is probably missing me” he smiled, a rather unexpected, yet relieving response yielded from his lips
“Hopefully I’ll be going back to a house with electricity. Apart from that, I’ll be going home to an empty house”​

Sasha found herself longing to talk more, but continued cooling down.

Her instructor packed up his things

“Thank you” Sasha mustered
“You really did great. Honestly, I was very, very impressed. I think you got out a lot of negative energy”
Sasha rolled her head around her shoulders, realising she did actually feel a whole lot better
“Well, until next time” Sasha reluctantly said her goodbyes, wishing to say more
“I look forward to it” he winked.​

It was still raining when she left the gym. Her now very wet towel weighed heavy above her head as she raced, once again, to her car. Stumbling with her keys, she forced her way inside the car, noticing she’d left the internal light on. She tried to start the car, but instead, the car refused to turn over!
‘Just what I need!’ Sasha felt the annoyance well up in her. She dialled the auto service, only to find she was not the only one with a flat battery that night. The helpless officer at the auto service impolitely told her that it would be at least six hours, and was it possible to just go home and come back in the morning. In a huff, Sasha found herself agreeing, hanging up the phone in a terse manner. At least she could catch a cab home, shower, and get some sleep. There were worse things that could of happened.​

Once again, she raced back across the wet carpark, once again almost slipping on the tiled reception floor. She scrolled through her phone, until she felt an unwelcome hand on her shoulder. Spinning, she was about to say ‘just back off’ when she noticed it was her gym instructor!

“Is everything ok?” he asked
“Yes” she lied, quickly adding “No”. My battery is flat and I have to catch a cab home and I…” she was cut off mid-sentence
“Where do you live?” he asked
“Stanton Street” she answered, without thought
“I’m over on Gregory Road. I can drop you off. No need for a cab” he smiled. He wouldn’t be taking no for answer
She moved the wet hair off her hot face, finding herself responding in the positive.
“Wait here” he instructed, as he dashed off into the rain. Within minutes, a rather flashy car pulled up outside reception. The window slid down “Get in” called a voice from the car
Sasha dashed out, practically leaping into the car. He’d put a warm towel on the beige leather seat
She felt a mix of relief and excitement
“So Stanton Street” he smiled
“Thank you every so much”​

They drove in silence for a few minutes, broken by the most unusual conversation starter
“I’ve got a confession” he announced. Immediately, Sasha’s mind raced. He’s married. He’s gay. He’s a serial killer!
He continued. “My name isn’t actually Vicky. I’m sorry”
Sasha chuckled! “Oh, I thought you were going to say that you were married, or gay, or a serial killer”
“Or a gay married serial killer?” he smiled
“Or that!” she found herself giggling like a girl
“Well, I’m not gay, or married” a cheeky grin came across his face
“So this is it for me?” she laughed
“End of the road, baby”
“There’s worse ways to go” she slapped her leg in laughter “I mean, a serial killer is one thing, but lying about your name! Honestly!” she continued
“I’m Jake” he offered his hand to shake hers
“Hi Jake, I’m Sasha” she greeted his warm hand with hers
The pair found themselves chatting happily for the remainder of the short journey, arriving all too quickly at Sasha’s place
“I hope this isn’t too forward” Sasha said “But I don’t’ suppose you’d like to..” she was cut short
“Perform a serial killing at your place? Sure, do you have a collection of sharp things and body bags?”
“Will glad-wrap do?”
Jake smiled “I’ll make do”​

Thankfully, the power had come back on. Inviting him in, she encouraged him into the kitchen while she turned on the kettle, and went to fetch some warm, dry towels.

The pair relaxed in her warm kitchen, the rain pattered on the corrugated iron ceiling above. Sasha found herself enjoying the conversation, with Jake being the perfect guest. He had the perfect blend of manners, confidence and a dash of flirtation.

“Are you hungry?” Sasha asked “It’s a day before shopping day I’m sorry, but I really feel like a toasted sandwich. Can I make you one?”
“Sure” Jake agreed. Reaching down for the sandwich press, Sasha felt a little tweak in her shoulder, giving a little gasp.
“Is everything ok?”
“Just a little twinge”
“Your shoulder?”
Sasha instantly hoped for another of Jake’s massages
“Yeah”​

Like last time, and without asking, Jake hopped out of his chair and approached her. She studied his handsome face as he approached
“Turn around” he warmly turned her back to him. His warm hands graced her shoulder, his fingers slowly moving across her skin.
“You’re quite tense” he sounded worried
“Just… life” Sasha found herself saying, but unwilling to say more, save she ruin this heavenly massage
Jake’s fingers worked in deep on her shoulders, moving slowly and deliberately across her neck. She found herself leaning over slightly, propping up her body on the kitchen bench. Jake stood close, his hands controlling her stance. She felt herself relaxing her shoulders, but tensing in other areas.​

Jake continued the massage. He loosened her ponytail, gently pulling her hair, giving her a deep head massage, moving across to her ears and down her neck. She felt goosebumps ripple across her skin and shivered in delight as his fingers traced down her arms, then back up again. He moved slowly down her back. She’d never had a massage like this before – not even from her ex. His hands knew exactly where to touch, she felt her body move with desire. Her body was making silent demands, demands his hands knew how to fulfil. Slipping fingers under her tight gym singlet, he peeled it upward, she wriggled out of it with ease. His warm arms wrapped around her waist and tummy. She loved feeling him warm and close, but then he started massaging her with his mouth.

His warm lips started on her ears, nibbling, kissing, sucking. Her head went limp in anticipation as he lapped her neck, leaving tiny love bites on her warm, smooth skin, igniting all of her senses. His arms moved up, cupping her amazing breasts, she gasped in pleasure as his fingers stroked slowly, finding her now tight nipples. Pulses of electricity ripped through her as he squeezed and released, squeezed and released, squeezed, held, and released. By now, his kissing had become more pronounced, she found herself moaning in delight as he covered her neck in in the warmth of his mouth.

Jake finally released his grip from her breasts, his hands travelling down her tummy, resting on the tight wasteband of her yoga pants. Her hips swirled and ground into his crotch, she froze in delight as his fingers slid under her elastic waist and slowly, slowly slid down her pants, revealing her most excellent ass in a red thong. He moved back, admiring her figure from behind. Placing his fingers on the top of her neck, he brushed down her back, ever so slowly, across her skin then down, over her warm buttocks, resting, then squeezing. She’d never had a mans hands on her in such a way – warm, confident, tender, erotic. She found her hips once again twirling in anticipation – slowly, but enough to tell him she was enjoying this massage.

Sasha had always imagined what sex would be like in the kitchen, but she never imagined it would be as erotic as this. She tried to turn around, but she felt his muscular arms forbidding her to do so! She was shocked, but even further aroused at his forcefulness, knowing he was fully in control of both himself and her. One arm travelled up her back, holding her ponytail, the other sliding back down to her ass. She felt him pull down her red thong, leaving her in nothing but her sports bra and an mischievous grin. He reached down her ass until finally, he felt her hot, aching flesh. She arched back in anticipation, aching for him to pierce it with his fingers, but he would not let up so easily. Instead, his fingers parted, tracing around her very moist skin. Her knees went weak, trembling, troubling to stay upright, but daring not to move. She wanted to feel him, and she wanted to feel him hard.

“This is so good” she gasped. She hoped for a reciprocal response. Instead, he removed his hand from her pulsating thighs
SMACK!
Pain riddled across her backside, and Sasha yelped in pain! In that instant, she craved nothing more then to receive another
“OH MY GOD YES” is all she could yell, with another SMACK delivered across the other side
“OH MY GOD JAKE” she yelped
He grabbed her ponytail and pushed her head down, delivering two more succinct smacks on her now red ass. She felt a power work up in her. An anger. A desire. He’d poked the mama bear, and she was ready to attack. She wriggled out of his grasp, spinning around at her desirable instructor. She pushed him, and pushed him again, but he was not taken aback by her attack. She slapped him across the face, then grabbed the bottom of his shirt and amost ripping it from his body. She clawed into his chest, launching herself at him, sinking her face into his, kissing his impossibly handsome face. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tight, relishing her hot, sweaty body. She made light work of his pants, sliding them quickly down his toned legs. His manhood teased her and made her ache for more. They wrangled each other into her room, crashing on her inviting king sized bed.​

She forced him down on the bed, pushing his perfectly rounded shoulders into the bed. Sitting on him, she felt herself leave a wet trail going up his tummy and on his chest. She perched herself just centimetres from his face, but pushed his face into the bed, not allowing him to enjoy the low-lying fruit. In defiance, he grabbed her ass, pushing her closer to his wet lips closer to hers. His tongue lashed forcefully against her innermost self, she felt driven to almost climax! She shuddered on his face, putting her weight onto his mouth, feeling his tongue deep insider her. His hands once again travelled up her tummy, squeezing and releasing her taught nipples, adding too much excitement to this already erotic experience. She clawed herself away from his face, sliding down his sweaty body, not to rest but to indulge further. She kissed him, loving the taste of both him and her on his lips. Sliding her body on his, their toes touched, their most sensitive flesh rubbed intimately close.

Sasha found herself grabbing his throbbing member, sliding it into her inviting inner self. They slowed down, looking into each others eyes as they moved rhythmically with each other. Their lips touched ever so slightly, sweat dripped from her onto him, her hair falling over their faces. She felt his hands firmly on her ass, moving her up, moving her down, moving her slowly. She felt herself quickening, Jake sensing her near climaxing. He pulled her close, rolling her over, she found herself wrap her legs around him. Cradling the side of her face, he kissed her, their noses an atom apart. She felt him move faster, faster, she found herself clenching around him. He gripped her, she loved the firmness of his hands around her, pulling her in. She scratched down his back, feeling the ripples of his muscular skin as he moved in time with her body. Moving. Moving. In. Out. Faster.
‘OH MY GOD OH MY GOD’ Sasha felt herself gasp ‘OH MY GOD’!!
At his command, they exploded, filling her with his warmth, his desire. They shuddered, she gripped onto him tightly feeling every inch of him close to her!​

They found themselves relaxing, bathing in a hot, sweaty, sexy afterglow. Sasha rested her head on his arm as he cradled her, she traced the lines of his square chest, teasing him, going up and down his torso. She felt him kissing her dark honey hair, just enjoying being with her.

“Good exersize” he whispered in her ear
“I think we need a nice cool down activity” Sasha teased
“What do you have in mind?” he asked, cheekily
“A hot shower?”
“I have another confession” Jake interrupted “I lied about my cat”
“What?”
“I told you in the carpark I had a cat”
Sasha smiled, whispering in his ear
“Oh yes you do. You took care of my pussy very well”…

:sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Heavenly desire
  2. Unhappy for you
  3. honey grace
  4. Un/happy for you
  5. Yell
  6. top collection
  7. kids sex
  8. Nose piercing