What's new

Does sex feel different when you in your 20's vs in your 30's?

Jaysk

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
So i got a few months before i move to the US to earn money.
For context, my only sexual experience so far is with prostitutes and i cannot pull girls without money. I do not plan to exercise or improve my physical health. I may consider cardio but i’m not interested in lifting weights or getting shredded.
My goal is to earn money to get women. But once i go the US. I plan on focusing fully on earning money to get a certain amount of money that will set me for life somewhere around 30.
During that period,I will not be able to have sex because i will be saving money. Which means that i will not be able to have sex for more than half my 20’s.
The only time i will be able to have sex is when i am able to set myself for life finacially at around 33-35.
So my question for you people is,Is sex still the same at 30? Am i missing out by focusing on my career for most of my 20's and having more sex later on when i get tons of money?

For me I think it would still be the same, excitement would still be there in doing the deed. It would really depend on you and your sexual partner if you are passionate to have sex with each other. You need not deprive yourself of sex while earning your financial stability. Just try go on out on some date using dating apps during your free time. Avoid prostitutes as much as possible as they are not good for you health as well as your wealth.

For me I think it would still be the same, excitement would still be there in doing the deed. It would really depend on you and your sexual partner if you are passionate to have sex with each other. You need not deprive yourself of sex while earning your financial stability. Just try go on out on some date using dating apps during your free time. Avoid prostitutes as much as possible as they are not good for you health as well as your wealth.
You got it!

maybe a little. pero nasa pangangalaga lang ng katawan yan. pag kundisyon ka, walang mabibitin.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Free dating
  2. Prostitute
  3. goal set
  4. Dating app free
Back