What's new

What are your top 3 favorite sex positions?

Jaysk

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
Aside from the missionary position (which is a classic), what else are your go-to sex positions that hit the right spots every time you do it?;) I have quite a few depending on whether we’re into rough, degrading sex or rough, passionate/intimate sex (always rough!;))

Mine are (in no particular order or preference):

-Prone bone (with my legs crossed)

How we do it: I’d lie face down on the bed, legs crossed. I’d arch my ass up just a little bit so my guy can enter me from behind. Once he’s inside me, I’d flatten my arched ass and he may either rest on his elbows or completely press his body against mine (my personal preference). I would occasionally turn my head sideways for some deep kisses while he fucks me ever so gently at first which would eventually progress to deeper and harder thrusts.

Why it’s a favorite: it’s a lazy fuck but it feels oh so amazing! It hits the right spots and I like how intimate it feels, how our bodies are rubbing against each other. I especially love it when he leans in for some deep kisses, how he sucks my lower lip while he’s thrusting and groaning.

-Spooning (another lazy fuck position)

How we do it: We usually start it out with me on all fours (like how you do a doggy fuck), he enters me from behind then we lie down sideways; my upper leg (usually left leg) crossed over the leg underneath, both legs relaxed on the bed. My head usually resting on his arm (most of the time his right arm) while we hold hands. His other hand caressing my body, arm grabbing me closer to him or groping my breasts. My other hand is grabbing his fine ass or gigil grabbing whatever I can. He’d sometimes kiss my nape or my back. I’d occasionally turn my head towards him to make out while we gyrate our hips in rhythm.

Why it’s a favorite: another lazy, intimate fucking that hits the right spots as both of us move in rhythm, bodies in full contact with each other. I think this position also hits my g-spot the best, there’s a unique pleasurable sensation that I don’t really feel in other positions. Could be how his dick is angled too that’s why it really rubs the ridges a few centimeters in, inside my pussy (not sure what it’s called, basta that part inside, near the urethra).

-the classic doggy style fucking

How we do it: me on all fours (supported by knees and arms or knees and elbows; or sometimes ass up, on my knees with my head, shoulders and chest on the bed) usually at the edge of the bed, him standing, aggressively fucking me from behind. He would sometimes put one of his leg up on the bed while thrusting. When he does that, I could feel his balls slapping against my labia, which by the way, feels really good. Since I like it a lot when he dominates me, he’d usually give me some good ass spanking during doggy fuck. When he’s gigil, he would grab my waist and pull me into him with each thrust or grab my shoulders to pull me in. There were several instances that I was left with light bruises near my collar bone and I kinda like that too.

Why I like it: I love this position a lot when I need him to use and abuse me like a fuck toy. I feel so vulnerable and exposed and the sensations are so amazing. He also gets a good view of my ass. I rarely cum during penetration and those rare times would usually be during intense and rough doggy style fucking.

The classic missionary will always be a favorite but since it’s a given, i didn’t include it in my special list anymore. Easy access for making out while he thrusts and I can grab onto his muscular arms and wide chest. Fingers clawing their way sometimes because of gigil. It is quite notable that whenever he fucks me in this position, he has a certain rhythm that feels really good and I like it when my legs are high up on his shoulders, a bit spread apart and I feel his balls lightly slapping my perineum in each thrust. Feels fucking amazing.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Position
  2. prone bone
  3. lean
  4. Best sex
  5. Intense sex
Back