What's new

Kwento sa reddit

PHC Chamcham

Addict
Reaction
Ang wholesome pala makipag ano sa matalino HAHAHAHA

Share ko lang, I'm F19, 2nd yr psych student and I have a boyfriend M20 na nursing student, 2nd year din. We've been in a relationship for 6 years now. YES we started dating when we were just 13 and 14 HAHAHAHA but we only started engaging sa sexual stuff last ber month 2023 lang ha WE'RE NO LONGER MINORS, kasi 20th birthday nya eh so parang "birthday gift" ko na sa kanya. Growing up in a very conservative family, nandidiri talaga ako dati sa sexual stuff na yan especially sa mga oral sex kemerut HAHAHAHA which is the total opposite of my boyfriend kasi sya, he's more open and liberated when talking about sex and kapag napaguusapan namin yun, lagi nya sinasabi na kapag daw dumating yung time na gagawin na namin "yun" he wants to experience being BJed daw, eh palagi ko sinasabi "ayoko" "nope, never gonna happen" etcetc all those years kaya when we finally tried doing it sa pension house, gulat na gulat talaga sya that i became a little aggressive daw and I was really the one who initiated giving him a head HAHAHAHAHA ang cute cute nya then after that, he said something like "ang daya ladies first dapat eh pero nauna pa ako labasan. Babawi ako" HAHAHAHA

Edit: Then when it was my turn, we kissed for over an hour; neck kisses, shoulders, and omg talaga all i felt in that moment was pure Bliss. He kissed my entire body as in he really explored it with his lips and I swear to God I really lost my inhibition. GANTO PALA FEELING, like I'm being worshipped.

Kaya na sabi ko na ang wholesome makipag sex sa matalino kasi he's very talkative too😭 we spent hours sa foreplay (we always do, even now) kasi women's orgasm daw is very complex and hard to achieve compared to men kasi both parties undergo different process keme, he always explains the things we do, and most of the time we'd just casually talk while his hands would do all the wonders and we'd always laugh and giggle kasi napaka nerd nya, ang chaotic namin HAHAHAHA like when he inserted his finger inside, dude literally explained to me why I was wet like, "your vagina naturally produce lubrication to prepare for the intercourse, reduce friction blahblah" and then he explained where that fluid came from and so on and so forth at ako naman nababaliw lang sa kaniya habang nakikinig kasi bakit naman ang hot??!? And then we tried inserting his thing. My guy urinated, washed and dried it with towel pa before doing it kasi nag cum daw sya baka daw may precum kahit may ****** naman and we didn't even do it officially...? Kasi we just really tried to insert it to know how bad it would hurt and ako tong si oa umiyak sa sakit so hindi na namin tinuloy. We just did foreplay, talk, cuddle, oral sex, and lots of fingerfucking the entire stay para the next time we do it, hindi na masakit masyado.

Man I'm just so in love and overwhelmed by happiness and sa thought na nagawa na nga namin yun, nasundan pa ha. Yung mga kasunod ginawa na talaga namin yung deed. Honeymoon phase ba to??? Adunno man I'm just so deeply in love and attracted to this man. Not only was he good in bed, his sense humor is great too, he's smart as in holistic smart not just acads. He's smart in almost all aspects and though tagilid sya sa personality (na sobrahan sya sa idgaf personality HAHAHAHA) wala naman syang tinatapakang tao, wala nga syang pake sa tao ang mang apak pa kaya? 😭

We're each other's first bf gf din pala and at the early stage of our relationship palang, gulat talaga ako na he revealed his size to me kasi that's something that he's insecure about daw kasi hindi daw malaki ganon ganyan, at least daw i still have the chance to end the relationship without wasting time if ever daw na ayaw ko sa size nya, pero i swear he's above average, it can literally reach my throat whenever i give him a head. So whenever we get the chance to do it, I always give him a bj, as assurance na rin that I'm perfectly fine with his size, I love all of him, and that there's nothing to be insecure about it.

Yun lang skl naman HAHAHA wala syang reddit so I'll just leave it here nalang. Love, I hope I never lose you I hope it never ends eme not eme pls don't be a Cornelia Street and a stranger whose laugh I could recognize anywhere AHAHAHAHA HUHU I love you so much

Nice story..careful lang baka hindi pa kayo ready maging parents, stay safe pa din

Nice story..careful lang baka hindi pa kayo ready maging parents, stay safe pa din

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Reddit
  2. Nursing student
  3. minor sex
  4. Kwento
  5. STUDENT FINGER
  6. Parent
Back