What's new

Just wanted to rant a little bit to release my disappointment

keisama92

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Hand777

The appsite that I endorsed few weeks ago which is a paying site where you can withdraw your winnings even without depositing tho limitations exist which can be unlocked by upgrading VIP level.

Just this morning, I checked my account and saw that I have 630 credits which is from referral commission and of course, I am very happy and even I already prepared some notes for making a thread where I will share the earnings to couple of users of this forum who supported me and my sites that I promote.

I was about to withdraw it but saw that I have to do more betting which is not a big deal since it only needs 102 bets to finish my TO and I did fonish it, even lowered the credits that I have since I'm at VIP1 level only and I can only withdraw 500 at max. But no, even 100 cannot ve withdrawn and it keeps giving me an error so I reached out to CS. Asked me if I finish the TO blabla. Then said "Okay. Please wait patiently" until the chat session closed itself already because of too long inactivity of the chat. So I opened it again and I got transferred to another agent, just to be told "Your account will be restricted from logging in due to suspected blablabla". I wish I got a screenies of it but the browser refreshed and voila! Can't even connect to their livechat site.

They revealed themselves already for 500 pesos. I never did any anomaly on any sites, and even never used the cloning whatsoever practices to farm

Oh well, it is what it is. Sh*thappens 🤣
Just be careful now with Hand777, there's no assurance now with them if you can withdraw your funds, and use the same old sh*t taglines to prevent you from getting some cash from their stinky pockets

That's all my beloved papsis and mamsis
Later again 😁

Screenshot_2024-04-21-13-50-38-51_2e959e71c2a867b4629676de63fe9585.jpg

IMG_20240421_140446.jpg

IMG_20240421_140507.jpg

IMG_20240421_140525.jpg

IMG_20240421_140545.jpg

IMG_20240421_140603.jpg

Attachments

Kaya siguro di ako makawithdraw jan. Every week may pabonus pero di ko mapalago random games naman nilalaro ko pero sobrang kunat

Yawa kayo 🤣 Kaya nyo na yan. Buti nga di ko pa inilathala sa lingwaheng Marsiano BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣 Ohwell, oks lang yan mga paps at mams. Marami padin naman tayong lehitimong sitelinks na d talaga ako binigo ng mahabang panahon na.

Labyu ols ❤️
Busy ulit, later nalang ulet

Yawa kayo 🤣 Kaya nyo na yan. Buti nga di ko pa inilathala sa lingwaheng Marsiano BWAHAHAHAHA 🤣 Ohwell, oks lang yan mga paps at mams. Marami padin naman tayong lehitimong sitelinks na d talaga ako binigo ng mahabang panahon na.

Labyu ols ❤️
Labumatch

Labyu ols ❤️
I know I'm kind of late to the party already, TS. But still, let me express my sentiments on this matter.

I get where your frustrations are coming from. Unfortunately, I had the same issues with yours.

For 3 weeks, I've been contemplating whether I should take all the necessary measures I can think of in hopes of finding the best solution regarding the issues with my account.

It would be an understatement to say that I was just being indecisive. In my defense, indeed it's a tough decision to make because money is involve. Ughh I'm afraid whether my ideas were even the right thing to do.

The whirlwind of stress really took a toll on me considering I haven't gathered enough information to fully choose a stance. Hence, I'm really grateful to come across your thread; indeed the remaining piece of the puzzle.

I couldn't know now whether my POV is still relevant to the discussion or merely complete and utter nonsense; but notwithstanding the great relief to tie up loose ends.

Thank you, TS. I'm elated to unload as over a particular thing. 💓

I know I'm kind of late to the party already, TS. But still, let me express my sentiments on this matter.

I get where your frustrations are coming from. Unfortunately, I had the same issues with yours.

For 3 weeks, I've been contemplating whether I should take all the necessary measures I can think of in hopes of finding the best solution regarding the issues with my account.

It would be an understatement to say that I was just being indecisive. In my defense, indeed it's a tough decision to make because money is involve. Ughh I'm afraid whether my ideas were even the right thing to do.

The whirlwind of stress really took a toll on me considering I haven't gathered enough information to fully choose a stance. Hence, I'm really grateful to come across your thread; indeed the remaining piece of the puzzle.

I couldn't know now whether my POV is still relevant to the discussion or merely complete and utter nonsense; but notwithstanding the great relief to tie up loose ends.

Thank you, TS. I'm elated to unload as over a particular thing. 💓
Its never too late milady and your POV isn't nonsense, it is yours and other people have no right to criticize it, and I was there also, been there, I know the feeling of stress that you had. But yeah, for what is worth, our time, let's give it to more things worthy of our efforts and forget the shizz that made us feel shizzy.

Cheers to you milady and hope you find one that will not break your soul ❤️ I love you

Ay mali, bat ganun sorry BWAHAHAHAHA

Users search this thread by keywords

1. fine
  2. hand777
Back