What's new

Si Kuyang Massage Therapist

Epicskeller

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
I went to El Nido last week for the birthday of one of my blockmates (si T). She is super duper well off so her family treated us to this really fancy resorts with all amenities. There were 5 of us and we had a blast eating the amazing resort food. We went swimming then showered then decided to get a massage sa hotel spa after. T called the spa and asked for 5 masseuses for us.

I was the last one out of the room so when I got to the spa area, my friends had already started theirs. There were a couple of folks waiting but we got a reservation so dumiretso ako dun sa isang room that had it's door open. Got in the changing area tapos I started removing my top and just left my panties on. For those interested, I wore victorias's vintage low rise v string thong--a white one, 100% cotton, very comfy.

After changing I got on the massage table bed thing then i placed my face down on to the hole part. Soon I heard a soft voice saying "start na po ma'am?" then I said yes. I heard the standard nature classical music starting to play and feel the oil being applied to my back. The therapist asked me "okay lang po maam?" referring to how diin the massage was. I said I wanted na madiin. Soon I started feeling a harder massage and was surprised how strong this masseuse was. Normally female massage therapists (masseuses) aren't that strong vs the male ones (masseurs) so I wasn't pleasantly surprised this time. The massage was really consistent and deep and it felt very very relaxing. I was about to fall asleep when I felt the masseuse moving the towel from my butt and placing it on my back. The therapist then started massaging my butt and the back of my thighs.

After a few minutes of massaging my masseuse went to get more oil. Thing is, when she walked passed me. I saw very thick brown legs. I pulled my face out to take a look and saw that my supposedly female masseuse was actually a guy... I couldn't see his face from that angle but I was 100% sure since he wasn't wearing the mandated spa skirt and was wearing the uniform shorts for men.

I didn't want things to be awkward since he had already probably done this multiple times so I just let it happen. He went back to the table and applied more oil on the back of my thighs and started massaging harder. It felt really good and have this spot where my butt meets my thighs that when pressed hard, I just lose control of my legs (dahil sa sarap). I think he noticed it when after pressing hard my legs shivered slightly and he kept doing it. It felt so good that i started noticing that I was getting wet. I also realized that I had unconciously moved my legs apart and he could probably see ehat one normally sees when looking at a thong from under.

He started getting braver and began massaging further up the inside of my thighs while touching my weak spot intermittently. He asked how I was and I just managed to groan out a weak moan. Inakyat pa niya nang inakyat kamay niya and I started feeling his fingers "accidentally" touching my Fort Santiago. It kept going on that way until he pressed quite hard on my weak spot on my but and I ended up spreading my legs pretty wide. He probably took this as a sign to go further since he brazenly pulled the string of my thong out of the Underground River (haha) and move it to the side. I held my breath as I knew he could see my bare freshly waxxed (coz bikini szn), Fort Santiago.

Aside from the nature bird classical music there was silence and stillness. As if standard procedure, he proceeded with applying massage oil on my ass. Copius amounts of oil which slid into my Benham rise. I could feel the sloshy and slick oil sliding down slowly across Benham rise into the moats of Fort Santiago then dripping onto the massage table. He asked in his deceptively weak voice if I wanted to proceed and I gave a really weak yes. I was scared but excited.

I wasn't ready for what happened next as he grabbed the Benham rise and split them far apart. I could feel the coldness of the aircon on places i've never felt thst way before. He placed his whole palm in between the two and started rubbing up and down. His index finger moving around and rubbing around and testing the moats of Fort Santiago. I started breathing fast and moaning and he kept it up with his right hand while his left hand massaged my weak spot on my butt. It felt like I was continously cumming without me actually cumming yey. My legs were just shivering thr whole time and I just felt so lucky that no one could see my face.

There was no penetration of Fort Santiago yet just a platoon mercilessly ramming against it's wall in a rythmnic pattern. He pressed particulary hard against my weak spot and i almost kicked him.

He stopped immeadiately to ask if I was okay. In the middle of my throes of pleasure and not wanting to keep his platoons off Fort Santiago for long i accidentally blurted out "******* ang sarap po kuya".

He asked me to flip over and he put a towel on my face (I got to see his face for a bit. he's probably around late 40's, average pinoy manong looking but very clean looking haircut). He resumed by massaging my thighs very lightly before using his thumbs to trace out the moats of Fort Santiago.

He used both his thumbs on the small canon of Fort Santiago and fck it felt so good. He placed it in between his thumbs and pulled it up slightly while gliding upward. He did this for a couple of minutes and I felt like I could pass out from the pleasure. He used the fluids leaking out from the moats unto my butt as lubricant for this motion. When I was about to cum he suddenly stopped and started massaging my thighs and my legs. He'd do this for a while before resuming that thumb method on the miniature baby canon of Fort Santiago.

I started going crazy and gripping the sheets when he started using just one thumb while increasing the tempo 3-fold. It was just an o-pattern but damn he did it better than I could ever do it myself. I could feel the heat and the tension rise and said "lapit na ako kuya". He went a bit faster but didn't say anything else. I curled my toes and moaned as I came but he didn't stop. He just kept going. He continued for around 2 min and I kid you not it felt like the orgasm lasted almost 2 minutes.

I had to say "okay na kuya" and hold his hand for him to stop. He wiped everything off and cleaned the bed the of my fluids before continuing with the massage. (YES HE CONTINUED). He completed the swedish massage and asked me if I wanted cold or hot tea (and what kind). I closed my eyes from exhausting but after a few min when I opened them I saw the hot tea already there, with a small warm towel.

I stood up, changed and went to meet my friends who were already waiting outside. I asked the spa desk how I could pay but it was already charged to the room. I gave the woman in charge a 500 php bill and asked her to give it to my therapist.

Had a fun day with my friends playing monopoly deal in our room before dinner. But all I could think about was what happened earlier.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. massage
  2. Si Kuyang Massage Therapist
  3. therapist
  4. Thong
  5. santiago
  6. Merciless light
Back