What's new

GILF massage

grief

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Sa dami kong naging customer isa ito sa mga memorable, shes 65 years young.Being at her age shes still looks fit and i admire that, she still go to the gym and always eat healthy according to her.So yun I led her to the jaccuzi na prinapare ko and let her soaked for 10 mins, I ask her if shes willing to be accompanied inside the tub she nooded with a grin on her face.As i removed my uniform I have to aleast make my self half erect so it would not be emabarsing to my client.I positioned my self behind her and started to rub her back by my hand with soap.I asked how often go for a massage, she anwered before aleast once a month but recently its been a while.But this is her first time to avail this kind of VIP service that include sh0wer together.As i coming closer on her bre@st I asked her if its ok and gave me a go signal.I soap her bre@st and pinch her nipols gently, i asked her is she likes it and she said yes but its strange to her cozshe's never been touched by a guy half of her age.I posistioned my self infront of her and start to rub her foot straight up to her legs, I asked if its ok to touch her pusy and she said yes.I have to make sure that my customer are comfortable as possible i told her and gave her a moment of yoni massage.After a while I made her stand and rinsed her all over, there are moments that she hugs me like her boyfriend while im rubbing her batt and my erected fenis is pocking her pusy.Inaya ko sya sa bed, pinadapa at binuhusan ng nuru gel. I gave here body to body massage then pinatihaya ko na sya poured nuru gel on her body again and did body to body massage. Tinanong ko sya kung diretso na kami sa main event and tumango naman sya.I hold her twins and sucked them gently then slide one of my hand to her pusy. I reached for her ears may ibubulong sana ako but turned her face and our lips met, sabik sya french kiss i can tell lagi nya nilalabas ang dila nya for me to suck it.she reached for my cock and pointed it to her pusy, sabi nya na matagal na syang walang karanasan kaya ninanamnam nya.sanay ako magbigay ng rough s3x but this time i need to be mellow, binuka nya mga legs nya at pinahid pahid and ulo ng tite ko sa puke nya... masikip ang pusy nya just likewhat she said kaya dahan dahan kong pinasok and etits ko sa puke, dahil na rin sa dulas ng Nuru gel di naging masyadong mahirap.banayad akong nag pump sa kanya at gustong gusto naman nya to,i think this her fisrt s3x after her hubby died I just pretend that i didnt hear a thing. pero sa sikip at dulas ng puke nya masarap sa pakiramdam sinabihan n nya ako to cum inside her at yung ang ginawa ko.she thanked me for making her feel young again and nasundan pa ng ilang beses yung session namin.sya yung oldest so far na nakas3x ko.

katapusan :)

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Gilf
  2. nuru massage
  3. Bre
  4. Massage
Back