What's new
Discussions related to 18+, NSFW, Adult movies and series in general.
AV Code - HND-758 The best club in Okubo Plot: Well annyeonghaseyo! Based Japan fulfilling our K-POP fantasies. Okay, it’s a very far stretch, but somehow is the first thing that hit my mind. And I totally dig this gimmick. Eimi Fukada had a solo first scene that lasted a very long full hour. The second scene has finally all the 3 girls together. And for the 3rd scene, they wear that sailor costume featured in the cover, which begins at minute 01:19:23. I came buckets and certainly the best scene. With that said, only Atomi Shuri was able to wear the costume with great dignity and she looked sooooo killer. However all 3 girls did well, and Igarashi Seiran called me OPPA at minute 01:56:25 and I just came (Again). Overall, a good trio...
TAG-INIT - Viva Films 2023 drama romance Synopsis NOTE: Will update without Watermark on Friday or earlier if ever available. Franki Russel and Yen Durano in one hot movie by Jose Javier Reyes. During his summer vacation, Martin meets two women that would let him explore his manhood – Adele, the politician’s kept woman and Nadine, the sexually-active Manila girl. Hidden content
Synopsis Sent to a boarding school for three long years, the 15-year-old student, Roger, finally returns home--and right from the start--swift and naughty glances here and there foretell that this wont be an ordinary summer. Already filled with an ever-growing sexual curiosity that demands attending, Roger will soon realise that his parents mansion is actually a tantalising playground full of women, including his sisters; his aunt; the governess, and the very promising maids. Bored to death inside a nearly vacant house, the boy will discover all the dirty little secrets kept behind closed doors, as his dormant, yet raw teenage sexual force gradually awakens. Suddenly, from a docile and gentle kid, Roger will transform into a proper...
NIGHTBIRD - Viva Filma 2023 Synopsis Christine Bermas is silent but deadly in this sexy thriller by Law Fajardo. In a party arranged by friends, Rachel meets four men. The night full of booze and drugs turns chaotic when the men rape Rachel and her friends. Rachel vows to seek vengeance no matter what it takes. HIDEREACT=1] NIGHTBIRD - Viva Filma 2023 720p PMH.mp4 800mb https://ppd.phsensei.com/2DZa ======== ======== [/HIDEREACT]
Lovely Ladies Dormitory 2022 Vivamax Featured: Drama S3xy Web Series STATUS: (Ongoing) follow me for new episode Synopsis: Starring an ensemble of Vivamax’s up-and-coming s3xy actresses with Alma Moreno. Directed by seasoned director, Mervyn Brondial. Five modern women live together in one roof as they deal with their families, career, and men; and explore their colorful s3x lives. Hidden content

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back