What's new

I want to hear your thoughts mga lods.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1362971
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1362971

I am 18 years old college student. I am male.
I just want to share what I have been facing currently. And I want to hear your thoughts about it.
I wasn't really planning to be relationship. But then she came. I fell in love. She'd made me feel loved. She lifted the whole black Environment I live in. I was a bit nerdy and weird. I was born with books in my hand. I lost my youth cuz I choose to study over it. Then so I did have girlfriend, we've been in relationship for almost 2 months. She's my very first girlfriend.
I've turned up to this age I still haven't masturbate out of lust. And I was innocent as hell to be honest with you. As she is becoming part of my daily life I fell inlove even deeper. My love is deep enough to have her in my plans in the future.(I think this is enough background)
Let's go straight to the point.
It's been like a month we'd talk about s*x. And since I was innocent I'd make my research on it as for me as an "intellectual" person won't become ignorant in front of her. So as I look into p*rn. I felt lustful, wicked, IDK what's the feeling, I can't put it into word. Then I just know I awakened my sexual desire. Additionally, Yesterday she and I are having conversations about having s*x. Then she suddenly ask if virginity matters to me. As I took her question I was confused of what she's talking about. So I ask her instead if she's needs d*flowering or not. She said "Oo?" So I added that her answer is vague. She responded again "Oo". Then I ask again why so unsure? Then there she comes sharing her experience of her past and promise that they only did "foreplay and penetration".
Today, I ask her is she's virgin or not. Then she won't answer. I pressured, I insisted but she still won't answer. We'd argue this whole day.
What should I do in this situation?

It's like
1+1=?
So It's either I answer 2 and be selfish and disregard my feelings then leave
or
I answer 3 to be idiot even you know it's wrong but ya still believe on it anyways

Bakit ba big deal palagi sa inyu yung "virgin or not" ang girl? If may past na siya then there's a possibility na hindi na nga siya... At ano ba gagawin mo if nalaman mong hindi na nga siya V? Iiwan mo ba siya? Or magiging kayo pa rin....

Bakit ba big deal palagi sa inyu yung "****** or not" ang girl? If may past na siya then there's a possibility na hindi na nga siya... At ano ba gagawin mo if nalaman mong hindi na nga siya V? Iiwan mo ba siya? Or magiging kayo pa rin....
I said naman na it's not big deal sakin. But she think of me that my feelings is that shallow.
She keep saying that she don't deserve such pure as me.
Also I keep saying that didn't matter.
And whatever she are she's still the girl that I have, I love, I cared. Nothing's change.
Loop 😑.
Made me feel like she doesn't want to settle and want to end it.
I just can't imagine how she could be thinking of me like that. Perhaps I'll have some deep conversation to her. "Realization"

I said naman na it's not big deal sakin. But she think of me that my feelings is that shallow.
She keep saying that she don't deserve such pure as me.
Also I keep saying that didn't matter.
And whatever she are she's still the girl that I have, I love, I cared. Nothing's change.
Loop 😑.
Made me feel like she doesn't want to settle and want to end it.
I just can't imagine how she could be thinking of me like that. Perhaps I'll have some deep conversation to her. "Realization"
Ldr ba kayo? Wag niyo nalang muna pag usapan ang mga bagay na yan.

Ldr ba kayo? Wag niyo nalang muna pag usapan ang mga bagay na yan.
Hindi naman. Where in the same city. But we barley meet. Because I didn't fully take ownership of my own life. I'm not the boss of my life.

hingi ka ng sorry sa mga ganyang tanong, dapat kung paguusapan niyo yung nga ganyang bagay pag isipan ng maigi kasi bawat tao may hindi magandang nakaraan(hindi ko nilalahat), na offend mo siguro siya sa ganyang tanong kaya di ka sinasagot at isa pa di mo naman kailangang mag expect ka ng 100% na sasagutin niya yung nga ganyang tanong, ako sa gf ko pinag usapan rin namin yan parehas kaming V***** din at walang kaalam alam sa ganyan pero bago ko inopen up yung ganyang convo e tinanong ko muna siya kung baka sa mga magiging tanong ko e ma offend ka ansabi naman niya hindi, kaya eto mag te 10 years na kami girlfriend ko pa to simula elementary hanggang ngayon kami pa rin, maging bukas lang talaga mga isipan niyo sa mga ganyang usapin bago niyo pag usapan yan kasi kapag hindi may ooffend talaga.
own opinion ko lang to ha 😁

hingi ka ng sorry sa mga ganyang tanong, dapat kung paguusapan niyo yung nga ganyang bagay pag isipan ng maigi kasi bawat tao may hindi magandang nakaraan, na offend mo siguro siya sa ganyang tanong kaya di ka sinasagot at isa pa di mo naman kailangang mag expect ka ng 100% na sasagutin niya yung nga ganyang tanong, ako sa gf ko pinag usapan rin namin yan parehas kaming V***** din at walang kaalam alam sa ganyan pero bago ko inopen up yung ganyang convo e tinanong ko muna siya kung baka sa mga magiging tanong ko e ma offend ka ansabi naman niya hindi, kaya eto mag te 10 years na kami girlfriend ko pa to simula elementary hanggang ngayon kami pa rin, maging bukas lang talaga mga isipan niyo sa mga ganyang usapin bago niyo pag usapan yan kasi kapag hindi may ooffend talaga.
own opinion ko lang to ha 😁
I'll take that on mind. I was too immature, reckless, dime-a-dozen, dimwitted, and so irrational. This'll help. Thank you very much.

Di niya masagot kasi yun talaga hindi na di mo lang matanggap pa kasi gusto mo sa kanya mismo manggaling pero alam mo na sa sarili mo ang sagot

Di niya masagot kasi yun talaga hindi na di mo lang matanggap pa kasi gusto mo sa kanya mismo manggaling pero alam mo na sa sarili mo ang sagot
I am a just with ambiguity issues. I need verbal confirmation to process.

Oo naman much better talaga yung ganun pero naoffend siguro
Does being offended have a possibility to leave? I mean statistically saying. Sorry, I just entered such relationship with my ignorant mind. Completely clueless.

Does being offended have a possibility to leave? I mean statistically saying. Sorry, I just entered such relationship with my ignorant mind. Completely clueless.
Possibility to leave? Yeah alam mo naman minsan ang mga babae haha pero if pwede mo pa naman ulit kausapin edi mag usap nalang kayo para maayos

Possibility to leave? Yeah alam mo naman minsan ang mga babae haha pero if pwede mo pa naman ulit kausapin edi mag usap nalang kayo para maayos
I'd take all the blame.
I eat my pride.
I revealed my insecurities.
I was very sorry.
But then again. Thank you lods for listening. I might be sharing again. Atleast I could unload such burden in here. I'm glad I discovered this Forum.

I'd take all the blame.
I eat my pride.
I revealed my insecurities.
I was very sorry.
But then again. Thank you lods for listening. I might be sharing again. Atleast I could unload such burden in here. I'm glad I discovered this Forum.
Oo naman dito open lahat tsaka tulungan mag open up kalang madaming makikineg sa mga hinanaing mo 😊

Hello paps, pangit if choice mo mag leave, if naramdaman mo na totoo yung pag mamahalan nyo, try to be sorry and just be there lang sa kanya, wait mo sya siguro and paramdam mo na mahal mo sya para tuloy lang ganon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Nerdy
  2. ldr
Back