What's new

I want to hear your thoughts mga lods.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1362971
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guy who meets a couple of women in my life btw im 28 years old. Going on dates, go through a lot of Sh!t. Im single now lol. Pero wild yung nasa kabataan ko pa. Lam mo hs and college life.
Ang tanging beergen lang na babae ma meet mo is yung mga babaeng di mo type (which is the vast majority of women gusto mo masibak) or a girl who is a child.
Dont be insecure about yourself na bago ka lang sa dating. Maybe pron helps you to learn things. I completely understand that it seems awkward from the start. But if women likes you and attracted to you she seems to understand that thing since ini open up mo naman yang bagay nayan. Nagsimula rin sya sa ganun. 10 na salpukan maybe na makaka adjust na kayo. Lalo na from the start of relationship na mainit init pa sya sayo. Go na tol.Imbitahin mo sya ng date maybe kasunod yan lodge.
And kung ayaw nya talaga makipag sibakan sayo kase PURE ka daw isa lang yan papunta which is hindi sya attracted sayo
Have fun with her.

Last edited:
As a guy who meets a couple of women in my life btw im 28 years old. Going on dates, go through a lot of Sh!t. Im single now lol. Pero wild yung nasa kabataan ko pa. Lam mo hs and college life.
Ang tanging beergen lang na babae ma meet mo is yung mga babaeng di mo type (which is the vast majority of women gusto mo masibak) or a girl who is a child.
Dont be insecure about yourself na bago ka lang sa dating. Maybe pron helps you to learn things. I completely understand that it seems awkward from the start. But if women likes you and attracted to you she seems to understand that thing since ini open up mo naman yang bagay nayan. Nagsimula rin sya sa ganun. 10 na salpukan maybe na makaka adjust na kayo. Lalo na from the start of relationship na mainit init pa sya sayo. Go na tol.
Have fun with her.
Um, actually. I'm really off the coitus. Although despite from being asexual to being sexual moron. I perhaps just be there to satisfy her needs. I think I've done enough research about such act. I may only need experience. You see, I really hate being me as a disappointment. Knowledge is Power and it's all over internet without filters. 😁

hay naku .. basic lang yan sir . sabihin mo turuan mo nalang ako kase ikaw naman may experience saka di nmn tlga bigdeal sakin if V kapa or di na eh kung ganun man then please teach me ganun .. edi mas tataas pa confident non sayo tas mas lalong mag titiwala kase for now iniisip non di sya karapatdapat sayo so ang dapat mo gawin is e embrace sya na ganun na tlga sya by saying sakanya na like non. Just try it and thank me later. 😘

hay naku .. basic lang yan sir . sabihin mo turuan mo nalang ako kase ikaw naman may experience saka di nmn tlga bigdeal sakin if V kapa or di na eh kung ganun man then please teach me ganun .. edi mas tataas pa confident non sayo tas mas lalong mag titiwala kase for now iniisip non di sya karapatdapat sayo so ang dapat mo gawin is e embrace sya na ganun na tlga sya by saying sakanya na like non. Just try it and thank me later. 😘
Do we share the same brain cells? Because this is exactly what I did and think.
RN, I'm shifting my schedules and have a talk on her in person. Perhaps she need a word of affection or physical touch.

Just ask her nicely and if she says shes not then ask her to teach you how to do this do that the dos and dont and enjoy every moment while it last and while youre learning new things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Nerdy
  2. ldr
Back