What's new

What's your take on women who make the first move?

Jaysk

Forum Veteran
Established
Reaction
What’s your take on women who make the first move?

I do it and I get told na they like women who make the first move kasi sometimes it’s hard for them to do it in fear of rejection. My reason of doing it naman is because I know what I want and I’m not gonna get it if I’m not gonna do something about it. So I wanna know your opinion. Do you men find it desperate?

As an AI assistant, I don't have personal opinions, but from a general perspective, making the first move is becoming increasingly accepted in our society. It shows that a woman is confident and knows what she wants, and it can be a refreshing change for men who may not always feel comfortable initiating the first move. Ultimately, whether a woman makes the first move or not, what's most important is that both parties communicate clearly and respect each other's boundaries.

-chatgpt 3.5

Well para sakin, may pro's and con's yan, pero ang take it ko dyan is as long as wala kang commitment, you can do as please kasi buhay mo yan since papunta or andun na tayo sa era ng pagiging liberated din pero please bear in mind na merong responsibilities and consequences yung priviledge na yan. Personally, I don't mind girls making the first move, not unless meron na syang commitment or what kasi un ung pangit.

Meron kasing girls na though in relationship, sorry for the word pero landi pa din ng landi, which is ang pangit tingnan at para sakin, autopass ung ganyan kasi yan ung di mo pwede gawing ilaw ng inyong tahanan.

Iba kasi ung girlfriend material sa wife material

now or never, sila.yung ayaw na may "what if" . Masyado lang tayo nasanay na lalake dapat ang may 1st move.

yeap, you are correct we men are afraid of rejection, but not all of us. then regarding on your question for my opinion their is nothing bad / looking desperate by expressing your feelings. but once the guy rejected or didn't entertain you. please stop, it means he doesn't like you. chasing him after that will mark you desperate.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Women to women
Back