What's new

Virgin or non virgin

Tanungin mo siya...dapat seryoso. Or kung di naman kung wala ng dugo ibig sabihin di na ikaw nag unang naka first blood haha

Virginity matters or not its non of my business . But I know few methods of checking virginity(to girls) in my experience .(these tricks only work if she never had *** nor ********** )

1. Ask her if she was virgin or not
  2. Bleeding while having *** for first time ( Yes ! there will be lots of blood more than 50ml .) and she will regret having *** like we do after ********** .
  3. 99% girls bleed during their first *** .And unluckly, if you are having *** with 1% then you can know by her expression . You can see pain in her face while having *** .Or she might feeling uneasy .Because having *** for first time is very painful to girls .
  4. If you do not want to have *** before marriage . Just insert one finger inside her vagina ,(be careful slightly slowly slowly ).If she start feeling pain then she is virgin .Because virginity lost girls have ability to insert upto 4 fingers inside her vagina .
If none of above happens to you then probably you are having ***/relation with a whore ! I do not think whore are bad girls ,it’s also an occupation .

note: there are virginity recover tablets available in market, so above mention method might not work . So eventually we cannot say exactly how to check virginity .Sorry brother :( just let them **** whoever they want .

main-qimg-9073c540a39c317902450d65d368ba75.jpg

Basa ulet

Virginity is a myth. In men, there doesn't exist a way obviously. In women, the first time she has ***, the hymen which is a layer partially covering the vagina is moved and might cause bleeding which people took as the sign of virginity. But apparently if a woman doesn't have *** for a long time, the layer goes back to the original spot.
So technically, a sign of bleeding is not a sure sign of this 'virginity' people are obsessed about.
See Laci Green's 'You Can't POP Your Cherry! (HYMEN 101)' on yôutubê.

So, there is no way of determining the virginity of a man or a woman. Nor is it a sign of 'purity'. Nor is it relevant in determining the 'morality' of a person as there is nothing immoral about pre marital *** in most moral codes and the whole idea of morality is a stupid human construct and is subjective and essentially meaningless. I m pretty sure you wouldn't really care about the whole virginity thing- it has been inscribed into your head by our stupid society, you have been made to think about it and worry about it. Not to mention the ridiculous idea of arranged marriage and a preplanned night for intimacy. I m sure you can do better than this crap.
na amaze ako dito ah ,

Attachments

Pre there are cases na nasisira ang hymen kahit hindi pa nakapagtalik ang isang babae, like pag split ng madalas or any other reason.
Nandyan na yung factors na yun pero gf mo na kase yun eh , pwedeng pwede mo siyang tanungin kung nag i split pa ba sya sa buong buhay nya or nagbabike ba siya ?

Pag punit na yung tinatawag na Hymen dre. Pero mas maganda tanungin mo na lang kung talagang curious ka kasi di naten alam baka nag iiisplit yan or kung anu kaya nagkaganun hehe.
Depende parin paps may kababata ako na naging ex ko ako naka una sa kanya pero punit na hymen niya kasi nun bata siya mahilig sa mag bike or kaka sayaw niya lalo na kaka split niya .

Depende parin paps may kababata ako na naging ex ko ako naka una sa kanya pero punit na hymen niya kasi nun bata siya mahilig sa mag bike or kaka sayaw niya lalo na kaka split niya .
Yep. That's exactly my point kaya sabi ko tanungin na lang hehe. ^-^

hahaha dami ko tawa dto sa thread nato :)

Subukan mo nlang ts, kng dudugo pa ibig sabihin virgin pa yun pru kng hindi ibig sabihin nabiyak na yun :)
d lahat ng virgin dudugo sa una. yan ang maling akala ng karamihan. pano kung parang snowbear lang sayo, tapos pag di dumugo sasabihin mo di na virgin? hay naku :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Rape
  2. natasha
  3. Bisaya
  4. lacy
  5. Virgin
  6. antonio
  7. Chinita
  8. m!nor
  9. virgin people
  10. Kazue